A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- Kose, T., “Price Convergence and Fundamentals in Asset Markets with Bankruptcy Risk: An Experiment,” International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, 2015, 5(3/4): 242–278.
- Cinar, K. and Kose, T., “Economic Crises in Turkey and Pathways for Future,” Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies, 2015: 17(2), pp. 159-180.
- Yardimci-Geyikci, Sebnem (2015) “Party Institutionalisation and Democratic Consolidation: Turkey and Southern Europe in Comparative Perspective” Party Politics, 21 (4): 527-538.
- Yardimci-Geyikci, Sebnem (2014) “Gezi Park Protests in Turkey: A Party Politics View”, The Political Quarterly, 85:4, pp. 445-453.
- Yardimci-Geyikci, Sebnem (2009) “Still an Opaque Institution?: Explaining the Decision-Making in the European Council: A reply to Sullivan and Veen”, Government and Opposition, 44:4, pp.463-470. (with Torsten Selck and Constanza Kathan)
- Yardimci-Geyikci, Sebnem (2011) “The Impact of Parties and Party Systems on Democratic Consolidation: The Case of Turkey", the LSE Doctoral Discussion Papers, published online at: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/europeanInstitute/research/ContemporaryTurkishStudies/Working%20Papers.aspx,
- Balta-Ozkan, N., Yıldırım, J., and Connor, P. M. (2015), “Regional Distribution of Photovoltaic Deployment in the UK And its Determinants: A Spatial Econometric Approach” Energy Economics, 51, 417-429. doi:10.1016/j.eneco.2015.08.003
- Yıldırım, J. and Öcal, N., (2015), “Military Expenditures, Economic Growth and Spatial Spillovers”, Defence and Peace Economics, (ahead-of-print), 1-18; 2014. doi:10.1080/10242694.2014.960246
- Yıldırım, J. and Dal, S., (2015), “Social Transfers and Labour Force Participation Relation in Turkey: A Bivariate Probit Analysis”, Journal of Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, forthcoming.
- Gökler-Danışman, I. & Berberoğlu, E. (2015).Analysis of the relationship between the childhood experiences of abuse and just world belief in delinquent adolescents. Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry, Online First: 23 Jan, 2015. doi:10.5455/apd.177638 (SCI Expanded)
- Cüre, S., & Gökler Danışman, I. (in press). Ebeveyn Yetiştirme Tarzları Ölçeği – Çocuk Formu’nun Türkiye örneklemine uyarlama çalışması. Çocuk ve Gençlik Ruh Sağlığı Dergisi. (PsychINFO)
- Gökler-Danışman, I. (in press). Saha çalışması: Çocuk ve ergenler. TPD Travma Çalışma Grubu (ed.) Afetlerde Psikosoyal Destek Elkitabı. Ankara: Türk Psikologlar Derneği Yayınları.
- Gökler-Danışman, I. (in press). Bir ailesel travma: Çocukluk dönemi kronik hastalıkları. A.T. Eker, U. Sezgin (Ed). Kuramdan Uygulamaya Ruhsal Travma Kitabı.
- Uzer, T., & Brown, N. R. (2015). Disruptive Individual Experiences Create Lifetime Periods: A Study of Autobiographical Memory in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 29, 768-774.
- Uzer, T., & Gülgöz, S. (2015). Socio-Emotional Selectivity in Older Adults: Evidence from the Subjective Experience of Angry Memories. Memory, 23, 6, 888-900.
- Norbäck P., Tekin-Koru, A. and Waldkirch A. (2015). “Foreign Direct Investment and Plant Divestiture,” Review of International Economics, Vol.23, No.5 pp. 811-845, (lead article).
- Dincer, N. Nergiz, and Pіnar Yasar. "Identification of Current Account Deficit: The Case of Turkey." The International Trade Journal; Vol. 29, no.1; 1-25; 2015.
- Berument, Hakan, N. Nergiz Dincer and Pіnar Yasar. “Persistency of Turkish Export Shocks: A Quantile Autoregression (QAR) Approach” Forthcoming in Empirica.
- Kiessling, T., Isaksson, L., & Yasar, B. (2015). Market Orientation and CSR: Performance Implications. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-16.
- Hazır Ö., Dolgui A.,2015 “A Decomposition Based Solution Algorithm for U-Type Assembly Line Balancing with Interval Data,” Computers & Operations Research, 59, 126-131.
- Hazır, Ö., 2015, "A review of analytical models, approaches and decision support tools in project monitoring and control," International Journal of Project Management, 33,808-815.
- Hazır Ö, M. Haouari, E. Erel; “Robust Optimization for the Discrete Time-Cost Tradeoff Problem with Cost Uncertainty” in Handbook on Project Management and Scheduling; (Edited by Christoph Schwindt and Jurgen Zimmermann). Chp.47; Springer, 2015.
- Hazır Ö., Delorme X., Dolgui A., “A review of cost and profit oriented line design and balancing problems and solution approaches,” Annual Reviews in Control, 40,14-24; 2015
A.2.--- Scholarly Work in Progress
- Yıldız, N., & Gökler-Danışman, I. (in process). Development of a culturally-sensitive coping with stress scale for children and adolescents. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development.
- Gökler Danışman, I., Yalçınay, M., & Yiğit, İ. (in process). Cancer patients’ experience of grief in relation to perceptions of illness: The mediating role of identity centrality, stigmatization, discrimination and hopefulness.
- Onan, M., Salih, A., & Yasar, B. DETERMINANTS OF IMPLIED VOLATILITY SLOPE OF S&P 500 OPTIONS.
A.10.-- Seminars, Workshops and Lectures
- Workshop on "The Strengths Approach: Its Application in Individual and Family Therapy". VII. Işık Savaşır Clinical Psychology Symposium. 24 May 2015, Hacettepe University, Ankara.
A.8.--- Graduate Students
- Gülten Gülada: Prediction of prenatal attachment in expectant mothers. Bahçeşehir University- Masters Program in Clinical Psychology
A.11.-- Conference Presentations and Duties
- Canbolat F., Uzer, T., & Erol, M. (2015) "The Temporal Distribution of Autobiographical Memories: Cue Valence and Retrieval Strategy Impact the Location of the Bump" Poster presented at APS Annual Convention, NY, USA.
- Uzer, T., & Brown, N. R. (2015). The Prevalence of Directly Remembered Event Dates. Poster presented at the European Society of Philosophy and Psychology (ESPP): Tartu, Estonia.
- Uzer, T., Brown, N. R., & Lee, P. J. (2015). Cue Repetition Inhibits Direct Retrieval. Poster accepted at the International Convention of Psychological Sciences (ICPS): Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Uzer-Yildiz, T (2015). Otobiyografik Bellekte Hatirlama Surecleri: Ipucu icerigi, ipucu tekrari vey as degiskenlerinin etkileri. Talk was presented at the 3rd Experimental-Cognitive Psychology Symposium, Ankara, Turkey.
- 55th Meeting of EURO Working Group for Commodities and Financial Modelling, 2015, Ankara, Turkey